You may download Internship form
Internship programmes on following topics. Alternatively, you may get internship opportunity in one of our pillars.
- Educational Activities – To conduct educational activities including curricular and extra-curricular activities for holistic development of the children and to study the impact of this change on the mindset of the children, their family and the society from where they come.
- Research on ICI Primary Education Improvement Programme - To minutely study the impact of I Care India primary education transformation programme on different stake holders and to find the scope of improvements.
- Human Capacity Development - To work on primary school teachers and children psychology for making them more productive.
- Capacity Building – Working on strategies to motivate the Student and other Volunteers, Parents to bring outstanding results and long term sustainability of the programme. It includes working extensively on the role of different technologies such as Digital Branding, Social Media and Video Documentary on successful story etc.
- Partnerships - Applicants should have good communication skills, willingness to meet new people and make partnerships for the I Care India programme.
- Applicants are expected to work in multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships with individuals from different backgrounds.
- Applicants should have good command of Hindi, both written and spoken.
- Proficiency in English is desirable but not must and may be mentioned, upon request, in the Internship certification
Job Type: Social
Location: Lucknow, India
Salary: Unpaid Internship
Key Skills: Min. Intermediate with interest in social work