You may download, view, copy, and print documents and graphics incorporated in these documents (the "Documents") from the Site subject to the following: (a) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (b) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. Except where your use constitutes "fair use" under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, or distribute any information from this Web site in whole or in part without the express authorization of.
icareindia follows a credible refund policy. We take great care about processing donations as per the mandates signed by our donors in the donor forms, both offline and online. But in case of an unlikely event of an erroneous deduction or If the Donor wants to cancel/deduct the donation, I CARE INDIA Foundation will respond within 7 business days from the date of receiving the complaint from a donor. The timely refund of the wrongly deduced amount will depend on type of card used during transaction. We would require a proof of deduction of the donation amount and a written communication for refund from the donor within two days after donation.
a) In such cases if the receipt already has been issued, then the Donor need to return the original receipt at our official address.
b) In the case of tax exemption certificate already issued, refund will not be possible.
In the event of the Site providing links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates, and sponsors of the Site. You agree that is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. You should refer to the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. You agree that is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions/views, advice, statements and advertisements, and understand that you bear all risks associated with the use of such content.You agree that is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with any third party.
Except where expressly provided otherwise, the site and all content, materials, information and services provided on the site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. , expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. makes no warranty that: (a) the site will meet your requirements; (b) the site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable; or (d) Any content, materials or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk. shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information or software. reserves the right to make changes or updates to the site at any time without notice makes no warranty that: (a) the site will meet your requirements; (b) the site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable; or (d) Any content, materials or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk. shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information or software. reserves the right to make changes or updates to the site at any time without notice.
and its governing body & officers, directors dissociate itself from any kind of liabilities arising from Group Moderators(Leads), Volunteership and Partners as follows.
1. You shall NOT use the platform for any purpose whatsoever which is against the terms and conditions of the platform and against the Community, Legal System of the Nation.
2. You will not act in any manner which is against the local laws or the constitution.
3. To ensure necessary compliance with various government departments and legal system to carry out the social activities. The team will strictly adhere to genuine efforts & achieving sustainable development without being involved as activist or ending up with conflict(s). Any minor conflicts should be resolved with dialogues and best motivational practices
4. In any case, the platform provider and support team have no liability whatsoever in regard to YOU working as Group Moderators, Volunteers, Field Partners and Local Chapter for the social causes. By agreeing to be our Group Moderators, Volunteers, Field Partners and Local Chapter, YOU agree yourself to comply with federal and local legal obligations in all respects.
5. Our Associates, Group Moderators, Volunteers, Field Partners and Local Chapter Members are not allowed to use our name, platform or any other entity for purposes other than entitled to. You are also not allowed for any sort of collection directly on our behalf unless permission in writing is given for a particular cause. However, it does not stop you to carry out any activities that you do using your name and legal entity and has nothing to do with us.
6. In case you are volunteraly working as NEWS provider for a region, you agree of NOT submitting any fake or incorrect information.
By funding to any of the beneficiaries, you allow to take liberty as follows in fund disbursement to the beneficiaries/causes directly, through our Field Partner or Local Chapter Member.
1. If the fund requirement of a beneficiary/cause could not be met by all the donations/funding through various sources, it could either be put on HOLD or we may identify and disburse the fund to other beneficiary(ies)/cause(s) whose requirement could be fulfilled with it.
2. We are free to take tough LEGAL action against any Field Partner or Local Chapter Member if discovered engaged in bad practices, illgeal activities, misuse of funds, using our name for unauthroized and/or commercial purposes.
In no event shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of the site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless , its governing body & officers, directors, employees, volunteers and partners from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site.